Cooking for the Next Generation
This seventh volume in Susie Fishbein's bestselling Kosher by Design cookbook series brings cooking wisdom and party planning guidance to a new generation of at-home entertainers. Featuring recipes that are fun, diverse, healthful, requiring no special equipment and easy to make, this is the perfect cookbook for even the simplest kitchen.
This is a cookbook that's been years in the making as I've considered how to make home cooked meals an exciting alternative to the fast food culture. Now anyone — from teens and up — can savor the delicious rewards of foods you'll make that'll have your family and friends clamoring for more!
- 100 delectable brand new recipes
- Over 100 full color photos
- Over 240 pages
- Healthy ingredients for delicious dining in
- Comprehensive cross-reference index
- Inspiring youth-oriented entertaining ideas: The Big Game Baseball Theme Party, Board Game Night, Arts and Crafts Party, Backyard Bash