100% Sheep Wool with White Stripes; Ashkenaz Tzitzit
Arba Kanfot / ארבע כנפות (also known as Tzitzit/ציצית/Tzitzis/Arba Kanfos/טלית כנפות/Tallit Katan) made of 100% Sheep Wool.
Reinforced Neck! Guarenteed Not To Tear!
This High quality Wool Tzitzit-garment is durable and breathable. Around the neck, a reinforcement keeps it from ripping.
Kosher by Highest Standards
Made in Israel, meeting the strictest standards of Jewish Law. The tag attached is provided by the manufacturer and certifies it as Kosher.
Kosher by Orthodox Standards Badatz and Bet Yoseph.
High Quality Kosher Wool Tzitzit Garment Durable and Economical
This Tallit Katan (טלית קטן) is made of top-quality sheep-wool, with the most-innovative and latest technology implemented for highest durability. All this, and the best prices in the market!
- Not readily available with two (2) holes. To get two holes, add the special service to your cart.
- The Kesher Shel Kayama / Permanent Knot feature is obviously not available when purchased without Tzitzit-strings.
The following options are considered to be a custom order that may take a little longer to ship, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any size of Menupatz Lishmoh (מנופץ לשמה)
- Any type or size of Techelet (תכלת)
- Kesher Shel Kayama / Permanent Knot