Lightweight Wool for Summer and All-Your-Round
Arba Kanfot / ארבע כנפות (also known as Tzitzit/ציצית/Tzitzis/Arba Kanfos/טלית כנפות/Tallit Katan) made of 100% Sheep Wool.
Reinforced Neck! Guarenteed Not To Tear!
This High quality Wool Tzitzit-garment is durable and breathable. Around the neck, a reinforcement keeps it from ripping.
Kosher by Highest Standards
Kosher by Orthodox Standards Badatz and Bet Yoseph.
High Quality Kosher Wool Tzitzit Garment Durable and easy to wash
Made in the United States of America, meeting the strictest standards of Jewish Law. The tag attached is provided by the manufacturer and certifies it as Kosher.
- Arba Kanfot features soft and light weight wool fabric, not comprimising on the durability of the fabric
- A reinforced neck adds extra durability and a longer lifespan to our Tallit Kattan
- Made in USA under the highest quality control and supervision
Great for the summer, this Prima Light-Weight Arba Kanfot will make you sweat much less than the other brands.
The following combinations are not available:
- Round neck with two (2) Straight holes
- Slit neck with two (2) diagonal holes
The following options are considered to be a custom order that may take a little longer to ship, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Thick Tzitzit-strings
- Any type of Techelet (תכלת) Tzitzit-strings
- Any type of Menupatz Lishmoh (מנופץ לשמה) Tzitzit-strings
- Kesher Shel Kayama / Permanent Knot